Workday Revenue Training
Workday Revenue Training focuses on various transformations of Revenue standards across multiple organizations.
Learn various concepts involved in Workday Revenue at CloudFoundation online training classes.
You can look at the various topics covered in Workday Revenue at the course content below.
You will be assigned an online session with experienced trainers to get hands-on experience in Workday Revenue.
Workday Revenue training allows learning and analyzing revenues involved in an organization.
Join our Online classes and get the guidance of Workday certification and an easy path to clear your interview.
Frequently Asked Questions
Workday Revenue is a cloud-based application that provides organizations with a real-time view of their financial performance. It offers tools for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting. Workday Revenue also enables users to drill down into the data to better understand the drivers of their business.
Anyone who is interested in learning about workday Revenue can do so. However, it may be best suited for those who have some experience with accounting and finance.
People who are interested in learning more about workday revenue can attend a workday training session at workdaytrainings.
Workday does offer general certifications for its suite of products that may be relevant, including certifications for Core Connections, Financial Management, and Human Capital Management. Alternatively, many consultants and service providers who specialize in Workday implementations also offer their own certification programs.
- Core Concepts and Navigation
- Tenant- Landing Page
- Basic Navigation
- Functional Area
- Workday User, Proxy- Start proxy
- Organization types
- Organization- company, cost center, company hierarchy and cost center hierarchy
- Worktags- concept, delivered and custom worktags, worktag usage and related worktags
- Fiscal Schedule
- Account Set
- Account Control Rule Set
- Accounting Posting Rule Set
- Account Translation Rule Set
- Journal Reversal Option
- Company Accounting Details
- Create Ledger
- Ledger Period
- Custom Validation
- Currency Setup
- Functional Areas
- Domain Security Policies for Functional Area
- Business Process Security Policies for Functional Area
- Create/Edit/View Security Group
- Edit/View Business Process
- Copy Business Process for the Organization
- Customer setup- Worktags, Customer categories and Customer group
- Create/Edit Customer
- Custom Fields for customer Information
- Custom Validation
- Accounting posting rule for Customer
- Sales Item
- Revenue Categories
- Setup Taxes
- Customer Contracts
- Revenue Recognition
- Create Customer Invoices
- Create Customer Invoice Adjustment
- Cancel Customer Invoice
- Invoice sequencing generator Rule and another setup Write Off
- Credit and Rebill
- Customer Invoice in Dispute
- Consolidated Customer Invoice
- Account Posting Rules for customer Payments
- Record customer payment Overpayment
- Apply Customer Payment
- Reapply an unapplied customer Payment
- Cancel Customer Payment
- Auto Apply customer payment
- Customer Refunds, Cash Sales
- Banking Setup –> Create Financial Institution, Create Bank Account
- Bank Routing Rule –> Create Bank Routing Rule, Account setup for Bank Routing rule,
- Ad hoc Payment –> Create and Manage Ad hoc payment, Bank Transfer
- Bank Account Reconciliation –> Manual and Automatic Bank Account Reconciliation
- Create EIB
- Populate data in the template
- Load EIB
- EIBs: Customer Invoice, Customer and Account Set
- Template downloads with data
- Business Object Details
- Data Sources
- Financial Metrics
- Workday Standard Reports
- Copy Workday Standard Reports
- Create Custom Reports
- Calculated Fields
- Simple reports
- Advanced Reports
- Matrix reports
- Composite reports
Drop US Query
Please fill your details below for further assistance.