Workday Studio Training
Workday Studio Training features several integration forms and in detail report views.
You will gain practical experience by enrolling in Instructor Live Led sessions, wherein the instructor guides you in practicing real-time scenarios.
Workday Studio carries various functionalities underlying XML. You can work on it by practicing using our tenant access.
Check out our course content section for more details on Workday Studio concepts.
Workday Certification has a massive demand in the market for better job opportunities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, offers keep changing from time to time. You can chat with us or call our training coordinator for more details.
Yes, we have provided a Demo video section on each course page so that you can get a glimpse into the course you want to enroll.
Yes, we will provide access to all the learning materials after the complete payment for the course.
- What Is Workday Studio?
- Project Explorer
- Cloud Explorer
- Activity 1.1 – Connecting To The Cloud
- Working Area
- Viewing Area
- Deploy Studio Code
- How To Import Source Code From The Cloud Explorer
- Terminology Used In Studio And Workday
- Workday-In Transport
- Connecting Components
- Synchronous And Asynchronous Mediation Components
- Write Step
- Activity 1.2 – Create A Studio Build With An Input And Log The Contents
- Csv To Xml
- Activity 1.3 – Add A Csv To Xml Component To The Csv File
- Local-Out And Local-In
- Activity 1.4 – Add A Local – Out And Local – In
- Activity 1.5 – Adding A Splitter
- Copy Step
- Activity 1.6 –Storing The Input File On The Integration Event
- Put Integration Message
- Activity 1.7 –Adding An Integration Message
- Mvel Functions
- To Look For A Specific Category By Type
- String Buffer
- Validate Expression
- Route Component
- Master Activity – Generate Two Output Files, Each For Marks Above 70% As Success And Below As Failed.
- Report As A Service (Raas)
- Activity 2.1 – Creating A Custom Report
- Activity 2.2 – Adding The Raas Rest Call To Studio
- Workday-Out-Rest Transport
- Steps To Identify The Extra Path Of A Report
- Activity 2.3 – Use A Splitter To Split The Report Output
- Activity 2.4 – Access Values Using Props
- Xslt Step
- Activity 2.5 – Using Xslt In Studio
Activity 2.6 – Using Param Variables In Xslt
- Activity 2.7 – Use An Aggregator To Merge The Files
Master Activity 2.8 – Pass A Prompt Value To A Raas In Studio
Workday Studio Web Service Tester
- Page And Count Parameters In Response Filter
- Activity 3.1 – Generate A Web Service Request For “Get Workers” Operation And Test It In Web Service Tester With Multiple Response Group
- Write Step
Activity 3.2 – Use A Splitter To Split The Csv File And Call “Get Workers” Web Service Operation.
Sample Web Service Operation To Import Data In Workday – Submit Payroll Input Request
- Deduction/Earning Codes In Workday Tenant
- Activity 3.3 – Call “Submit_Payroll_Input” Web Service Operation Web Service Tester.
- Activity 3.4: Master Activity – Call “Submit_Payroll_Input” Web Service Operation From “Payroll” Web Service And Observe The Update In Workday.
- Steps To Break Down The Requirement And Identify Integration Approach.
- Other Considerations
- Best Practices
- Web Services (Integration Id’s And Ref Id)
- Retrieval Service
- Activity 4.1 – Retrieve A File Through Retrieval Service And Access It In Studio
- Get Event Documents
- Document Iterator
- Activity 4.2 – Use A Document Iterator To Retrieve Multiple Files
- Integration Attribute Services
- Simple Type Parameter:
- Reference Type Parameter:
- Enumeration Type Parameter
- Activity 4.3 – Add An Integration Attribute
- Integration Map
- Master Activity 4.3 – Create An Inbound Integration And Load The Employees Leave Information
Drop US Query
Magna voluptatum dolorem! Dolores! Sociosqu commodo nobis imperdiet